those moments when straight people assume you’re one of them and you feel like a gay secret agent
it’s an ace case
- more asexual representation
- less Sad Lesbians and more Happy Lesbians
- more trans representation
- non-binary representation beyond genderless robots in sci-fi films
- BETTER AND MORE QUEER REPRESENTATION
- MORE BISEXUALS SAYING THEY ARE BISEXUAL
Imagine finding a dragon egg one day, and it hatches in your house and thinks you’re its mom. Then the next morning you wake up and find this mini dragon has gathered all the lose change and shiny objects in your house in a pile, and is gnawing on a nickel. And then when you take it out for walks, it picks up every coin it sees cause its a hoarder. And your house is eventually full of coins. And you are rich. And have a dragon.
new zealand’s finest
Cats come in both liquid and solid form.
that’s the scariest way to hold a phone ever